This page directs scholars towards vacancies and various funding agencies.
– KULeuven (Belgium) invites applications for a doctoral fellowship to carry out research on education and (post)colonial politics in Zaire/Congo – deadline July 24 2012 – more information here
– University of Birmingham (UK) invites applications for fellowships – in 25 domains – more information to be found here http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/staff/excellence/fellows/index.aspx – deadline 27 August 2012
– Bourse doctorale – Reforme dans le domaine de la gouvernance territoriale en Afrique central (U. de Leyden, Pays-Bas) – plus d’informations ici – date limitepour introduire le dossier May 15 2012
– collaborateur scientifique (ethnomusicologie/anthropologie/musicologie) au musée royal de l’afrique centrale à tervuren (belgique) – plus d’informations ici
-1 vacancy for a PhD researcher in rural development in the Great Lakes Region – discipline: development, anthropology, sociology, political sciences,agronomy, economy, … at the Catholic University of Louvain (Belgium) – for more information click here
– call for experts (PhD) on the informal timber sector in the Congo Basin, click here for more information
For African intellectuals (with minimum masters degree)
* Australian fellowships for African researchers – agriculture – more information here
* 4 fellowships for doctoral researchers – for Congolese scholars only – at the University of Antwerp – click here for more information
* 4 fellowships for (post)doctoral researchers – environment, economy, China-Africa – click here for more information (in French and English)
* in the domain of public governance (African Development Bank, World Trade Organization, UN Economic Commission for Africa)
No comments yet.